LaMusica respects intellectual property rights and expects its users to do the same. If you are a copyright holder, or its agent, and you believe that any of the copyrighted material which is directly available via the LaMusica Service infringes your copyrighted work, please let us know.
Attn: Legal Department, Copyright Agent
PABLO RAÚL ALARCÓN SBS BROADCASTING CENTER
7007 NW. 77th Avenue
Miami, Florida 33166
Tel: (305) 644.4800
Please email us to submit a notice of alleged copyright infringement at the following address:firstname.lastname@example.org
A notification of alleged copyright infringement must be addressed to LaMusica's copyright agent as listed above. Please include as much detail as possible to allow us to identify the facts or circumstances, including, where possible:
- A physical or electronic signature of the owner (or person authorised to act on behalf of the owner) of the copyright that is allegedly infringed;
- Specific identification of each copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of where the material believed to be infringing is located on LaMusica Service or the LaMusica Websites (please be as detailed as possible and provide a URL to help us locate the material you are reporting);
- Contact information for the complaining party, such as a complete name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the work(s) in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and that the complaining party is the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed, or agent for the owner.
We should also let you know that LaMusica has a policy to terminate inappropriate circumstances the accounts of subscribers who are repeat infringers.
Copyright © 2017 Spanish Broadcasting System. All rights reserved.